The Garfield Park Conservatory will gradually reopen outdoor gardens to the public! We have adjusted our operations to safely welcome you back. Members and volunteers will need a reservation booked in advance of your visit. Scroll below to book your visit for July 8, 2020 and beyond.
Five key things to know about our reopening plan:
- We have adjusted hours! We are open 11am-7pm Wednesdays – Sundays (closed Mondays and Tuesdays).
- Reservations are required and good for 90 minutes.
- Safety is our top priority – please wear your mask and practice social distancing. Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Restrooms, water fountains and the Gift Shop will be closed at this time.
- Visits remain free for all, but you can make a donation when you make your reservation or onsite.
For questions regarding our phased reopening plan or read through our FAQs click here (link opens in a new tab).
We are so grateful for your support for the Garfield Park Conservatory & Gardens.