- This event has passed.
September 17, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on September 16, 2017 at 12:00 pm
Simple and sustainable living is happening all around our busy city. City folk are keeping bees, caring for goats, making compost, and harvesting organic fruits and vegetables to feed their families. Come join us for this celebration of urban pioneer living!
- Beekeeping demonstrations & honey tasting
- Live goats and chickens
- Composting demonstrations
- Kid’s activities and lawn games
- Veggie bingo and hay bales
- Live music and much more!