Garfield Park Conservatory Reservations
*Horticulture Hall, Jensen Room and the Community Room will be closed to the public for a private event on Thursday 2/15*
Reservations are free and required to enter. Advance reservations are strongly recommended. Walk-up reservations are prioritized for Garfield Park & West Side neighbors and members if available. Bookings to the Conservatory gardens are available up to 30 days out.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of your ticket time.
- Can’t find a reservation at the time you want? Additional reservations are set aside for Members and Garfield Park neighbors. Become a member here. Neighbors call 773-638-1766 or email email@example.com.
- Click here to read through our FAQs to help you prepare for a visit.
- The EMG Children’s Garden remains closed.
- If you need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-638-1766.
Group Reservations to the Conservatory
Groups who would like the option of an orientation, or youth groups who would like an educational field trip with an orientation or other experience, should use one of our group booking listings.