When you become a member, we all grow!
COVID-19 UPDATE: It has been great to see so many of you return to the Conservatory! We have opened a limited number of additional reservation times for neighbors, members and active volunteers. This increased capacity is part of a phased approach to reopening, and we continue to prioritize the safety of visitors and staff. Current members, please check your inbox for the special link to make reservations during these additional times. Members who join will be sent an email with this special link. Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 773-638-1766 x 13.
Reservations are added each day at 10am, Wednesday through Sunday. You may see some blocked out dates into the future because we are only taking reservations two weeks in advance. New hours: Wednesdays 10am-8pm and Thursday through Sunday 10am-5pm. The outdoor gardens remain closed. You can join a waitlist by choosing your desired date and time and clicking ‘Join Waitlist.’
Garfield Park Conservatory Alliance members support our mission to connect people to plants and change lives through the power of nature. Each membership is a valued contribution that will serve you and with meaningful experiences, innovative events, educational programs all while supporting the power of nature at the Conservatory.
Check out the new monthly giving options! This allows us to dedicate more of your vital support to serving you and our community, and less to administrative expenses. Your gift will be charged automatically each month from your credit card or bank account. After your first monthly gift payment, you will receive membership benefits associated with your cumulative giving over the next 12 months.
Individual – $60 annual or $5/month
- Member card for one individual
- 10% discount when shopping our Online Gift Shop
- 10% discount when shopping our Online Gift Shop Pop Up: Annual Plant Sale
- 20% discount on classes
- Free admission to Virtual Tours – click here to check our calendar of events for upcoming tours.
- Pre-sale ticket access for select special events
- Reciprocal Garden Benefits at nearly 300 conservatories, gardens, and arboreta nationwide through the American Horticultural Society. Includes free parking at Chicago Botanic Garden. Does not include free admission to the Morton Arboretum. Scroll below to learn more in our FAQs.
- One free coffee or tea per visit during Gift Shop hours
Dual – $84 a year or $7/month
Benefits and member cards for two individuals.
Family – $120 a year or $10/month
Dual benefits and member cards for two individuals and:
- 10% discount at Inspiration Kitchens when dining in
Conservatory Club – $240-$499 a year or $20/month
Includes Family benefits and:
- First access to purchase annually harvested honey from Conservatory hives
- Recognition on our digital donor wall in the lobby and on website
Fern Circle – $500-$999 a year or $42/month
Includes Conservatory Club benefits and:
- Private Behind-the-Scenes Tour
Jensen Society – $1,000+ or $84/month
Our highest level of supporting membership. Includes all benefits and 20% discount in the Gift Shop.