When you become a member, we all grow!
COVID-19 UPDATE: The Conservatory reopens the outdoor gardens on May 26 and we continue to have additional reservations set aside for neighbors, members and active volunteers! Reservations are required. A 90-minute timed entry reservation includes the indoor gardens and the main outdoor gardens with more than 10 acres to explore! The Play and Grow Garden and the Artist’s Garden remain closed at this time. Indoor garden access will remain as it is now with the following rooms closed for the health and safety of visitors and staff, due to limited space and pathways: The Fern Room, Horticulture Hall, Jensen Room, and the EMG Children’s Garden. Click here to read through our FAQs to help you prepare for a visit. We will be following current City of Chicago guidelines regarding masking and other safety protocols and operating at reduced capacity.
We have additional reservation times set aside for neighbors, members and active volunteers. This increased capacity is part of a phased approach to reopening, and we continue to prioritize the safety of visitors and staff. Current members, please check your inbox for the special link to make reservations during these additional times. Members who join will be sent an email with this special link. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-638-1766 x 13.
Garfield Park Conservatory Alliance members support our mission to connect people to plants and change lives through the power of nature. Each membership is a valued contribution that will serve you with meaningful experiences, innovative events, educational programs all while supporting the power of nature at the Conservatory.
Check out the new monthly giving options! This allows us to dedicate more of your vital support to serving you and our community, and less to administrative expenses. Your gift will be charged automatically each month from your credit card or bank account. After your first monthly gift payment, you will receive membership benefits associated with your cumulative giving over the next 12 months.
Individual – $60 annual or $5/month
- Member card for one individual
- 10% discount when shopping our Online Gift Shop
- 10% discount when shopping our Online Gift Shop Pop Up: Annual Seedling Sale
- 20% discount on classes
- Free admission to Virtual Tours – click here to check our calendar of events for upcoming tours.
- Pre-sale ticket access for select special events
- Reciprocal Garden Benefits at nearly 300 conservatories, gardens, and arboreta nationwide through the American Horticultural Society. Includes free parking at Chicago Botanic Garden. Does not include free admission to the Morton Arboretum. Scroll below to learn more in our FAQs.
- One free coffee or tea per visit during Gift Shop hours
Dual – $84 a year or $7/month
Benefits and member cards for two individuals.
Family – $120 a year or $10/month
Dual benefits and member cards for two individuals and:
- 10% discount at Inspiration Kitchens when dining in
Conservatory Club – $240-$499 a year or $20/month
Includes Family benefits and:
- First access to purchase annually harvested honey from Conservatory hives
- Recognition on our digital donor wall in the lobby and on website
Fern Circle – $500-$999 a year or $42/month
Includes Conservatory Club benefits and:
- Private Behind-the-Scenes Tour
Jensen Society – $1,000+ or $84/month
Our highest level of supporting membership. Includes all benefits and 20% discount in the Gift Shop.