When you become a member, we all grow!
Garfield Park Conservatory COVID-19 Update 2/28/2022: Effective for visits starting March 2, 2022, face coverings and the vaccine requirement will be lifted and visitors will no longer be required to provide proof of vaccination or wear a mask in order to use indoor park facilities. While face coverings are not required, we strongly recommend that individuals continue to wear face coverings if they are unvaccinated or immunocompromised, or if they are interacting with people that are unvaccinated, including children under the age of five. Click here to learn more.
We have additional reservation times set aside for neighbors, members and active volunteers. This increased capacity is part of a phased approach to reopening, and we continue to prioritize the safety of visitors and staff. Current members, please check your inbox for the special link to make reservations during these additional times. Members who join will be sent an email with this special link. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-638-1766 x 13.
Garfield Park Conservatory Alliance members support our mission to connect people to plants and change lives through the power of nature. Each membership is a valued contribution that will serve you with meaningful experiences, innovative events and educational programs.
Check out the new monthly giving options! This allows us to dedicate more of your vital support to serving you and the community, and less to administrative expenses. Your gift will be charged automatically each month from your credit card or bank account. Your monthly membership will continue until you tell us otherwise. After your first monthly gift payment, you will receive membership benefits associated with your cumulative giving level.
Individual – $60 annual or $5/month
- Member card for one individual
- Free admission for exhibits in the Artist’s Garden
- Additional reservation times for booking visits
- 10% discount when shopping the onsite Gift Shop and Online Gift Shop
- 10% discount when shopping at: Chicago Plants, Plant Salon, Plant Shop Chicago
- 20% discount on Monday Coffee Co at GPC in Horticulture Hall. Serving specialty drinks & pastries Friday-Sunday, 10am-3pm
- 20% discount on classes
- Pre-sale ticket access for select special events
- Reciprocal Garden Benefits at 345+ conservatories, gardens, and arboreta nationwide through the American Horticultural Society. Scroll below to learn more in our FAQs.
Dual – $84 a year or $7/month
Benefits and member cards for two individuals.
Family – $120 a year or $10/month
Dual benefits and member cards for two individuals and:
- 10% discount at Inspiration Kitchens when dining in
Conservatory Club – $240-$499 a year or $20/month
Includes Family benefits and:
- First access to purchase annually harvested honey from Conservatory hives
- Recognition on our digital donor wall in the lobby and on website
Fern Circle – $500-$999 a year or $42/month
Includes Conservatory Club benefits and:
- Private Tour
Jensen Society – $1,000+ or $84/month
Our highest level of supporting membership. Includes all benefits and 20% discount in the Gift Shop.