Garfield Park Conservatory Reservations
Make your reservations here for the Garfield Park Conservatory. Reservations are free and required to enter. Advance reservations are strongly recommended. Walk-up reservations are prioritized for Garfield Park & West Side neighbors and members if available. Bookings to the Conservatory gardens are available up to 30 days out.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of your ticket time.
- Can’t find a reservation at the time you want? Additional reservations are set aside for Members and Garfield Park neighbors. Become a member here. Neighbors call 773-638-1766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to read through our FAQs to help you prepare for a visit.
- The EMG Children’s Garden remains closed.
- If you need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or call 773-638-1766.
Group Reservations to the Conservatory
Reservations can be made for parties of up to 9 people. When reserving a time, please indicate the number of children and adults in your party. Every person in your party needs to be included in your reservation. If your party is 10 or more you will need to book as a group. Group bookings are available on a limited basis. Click here for in-person field trips for school and youth groups and click here for adult groups.